- Significantly and quickly increase the capture of carbon dioxide
- Offset the imbalance of excess carbon in the atmosphere
- Simultaneously increase the social, economic, and ecological well-being of humans and most other species
Increase humans ability to adopt new and adaptive methods to capture more carbon through increased photosynthesis and reduced emissions of carbon into the atmosphere by using the proven consensus building process.
- Address fears
- Cultivate transformational change (create ability to adopt new core beliefs and behaviors)
- Set up the mechanism for creating action.
Globally to build local capacity with those that actually can make a difference in capturing carbon while resolving relevant local issues such as food and fiber production, fresh water retention, and enhancing species diversity.